Spring Break 2023 is here. But what if you don’t have any plans yet? Never fear! It’s not too late to plan a last-minute spring break trip. And it doesn’t have to cost an arm and a leg, either. We’ll help you save money and still plan a spring break you’ll remember forever in one of the country’s top spring break destinations – Las Vegas, Nevada.
Save on Las Vegas Spring Break Hotels
If you’re looking for a place to stay during your Las Vegas spring break, these famous Vegas hotels and resorts offer fantastic discounts on stunning accommodations with loads of amenities. And here’s the best news – all of them offer student discounts of 30-35% off!
Flamingo Las Vegas
The Strip’s original home of cool, a tropical oasis with a central location.
Paris Las Vegas
Satisfy your Las Vegas lust at Paris Hotel and Casino offering the most alluring accommodations.
Harrah’s Las Vegas
Harrah’s Las Vegas Hotel and Casino is the center-Strip resort where the only thing you need to worry about is having fun.
Planet Hollywood Las Vegas
See why this hip, modern, dramatic hotel is unlike any other on the Strip.
Horseshoe Las Vegas
Stay in the center of the strip with everything from unique shows to an outdoor shopping plaza.
The LINQ Hotel + Experience
Located right in the center of the. Las Vegas Strip, The LINQ Hotel + Experience is the social hub for trend-setters and partiers alike.
Cromwell Hotel and Casino
The Cromwell presents the Strip’s first Las Vegas boutique hotel. Bold. Sophisticated. Enticing.
Play, dine and unwind like royalty at this remarkable, palatial center-Strip resort.
Green Valley Ranch
An off-the-Strip resort experience in one of Las Vegas’ most coveted and convenient locales.
RedRock Casino, Resort & Spa
A refined resort experience amongst Las Vegas’ most striking setting.
Vegas Spring Break Offers for Teachers
Vegas is for teachers, too! Teachers save the same 30-35% Off on these Las Vegas getaway destinations.
When Is Las Vegas Spring Break 2023?
Different universities plan spring break at different times, and Vegas responds by having a spring break season. The spring break season in Las Vegas stretches across several weeks from late February through mid-April.
Things to Do on Your Las Vegas Spring Break
Las Vegas has so much to offer no matter what kind of vacation you’re looking for, whether that’s a classic spring break experience, a classic Vegas vacation, a relaxing and wholesome getaway, an adventurer’s dream, or even a nature lover’s escape.
Besides the obvious casinos and shows, here are some things to do on your Las Vegas spring break vacation:
- Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day on and around March 17th with a family-friendly parade, Celtic-themed events, and several Irish pubs to party at
- Watch March Madness (March 12th to April 3rd) and put some money on it at a Las Vegas sportsbook
- Celebrate Easter on and around April 9th with egg hunts and other family-friendly activities
- Party at the pool all day in true spring break style at one of the city’s famous dayclubs
- Party in the club all night in one of the city’s best nightclubs
- Eat at a great restaurant on and around the Strip
- Swim, sun, and lounge at a swimming pool
- Pamper yourself at a tranquil spa
- Go to a museum and learn about everything from atomic testing to pinball machines to the mob and more
- Get off the beaten path and see something different
- Drive an exotic supercar on a racetrack
- SkyJump from the 829-foot-high STRAT Tower
- Tour the area in a helicopter
- Do an ATV tour
- Take a day trip to Area 51
- Go hiking and see some spectacular scenery outside the city
As you can see, whether you want to party non-stop, take some time to relax, see something new, or go on an adventure, spring break in Las Vegas has something for you!