Your immense dedication and hard work help shape the future. When it comes to your phone plan or home internet, the Verizon teacher discount is a show of appreciation to reward your commitment to education. Teachers save up to $25 a month on Verizon phone plans and earn up to $15 cash back!
Verizon Teacher Discount on Phone Plans
Teachers need phone plans that match their demanding lives. Verizon offers a variety of options to meet your needs, including plans for the whole family. All you have to do to get started is confirm your eligibility with ID.me.
Teachers save up to $25/month with myPlan plus up to $15 cash back!
- Eligibility excludes public employees involved in E-rate or other procurement decisions, or as provided by applicable law/employment/ethical guidelines.
- Verification through ID.me is required.
- Discounts: $10/mo for single lines, $25/mo for 2-3 lines, $20/mo for 4+ lines on 5G Unlimited plans.
How to Get Your Verizon Teacher Discount
Snagging your Verizon teacher discount couldn’t be simpler. Just follow these two steps:
- Confirm your eligibility by logging into (or creating) your ID.me account.
- Shop plans once you’ve been verified to choose the perfect plan for you.
One note: If you qualify, your $25 discount won’t show in your shopping cart. Instead, you’ll get an email confirming the discount, and you’ll see it applied to your bill within 1-2 billing cycles.
Choose Your Perfect Plan
Verizon offers several unlimited plans like Start Unlimited, Play More Unlimited, Do More Unlimited, and Get More Unlimited. Each plan comes with its own set of perks:
- 5G Nationwide Access: Enjoy the vast coverage of Verizon’s 5G Nationwide network.
- Premium Network Access: Get 50 GB of premium data every month, plus 15 GB of 5G Nationwide/4G LTE data for your mobile hotspot.
Verizon’s commitment to supporting the educational community with affordable, high-quality services means savings for educators like you. Enjoy the perks you’ve earned!